1. Install low-flow fixtures
- Did you know: Shower heads and faucets purchased prior to 1992 can use more than twice as much water as newer ones?
2. Keep your air vents open and clean (if you have a central air system)
- It’s a myth that keeping your vents closed with will save you money. By doing so, you’re actually preventing ideal airflow, raising energy costs.
3. Consider purchasing Energy Star qualified clothes washers
- By replacing a washer that is over 10 years old, you could save over $135 per year.
4. Upgrade to a Navien NPE Series condensing tankless water heater
- With a Uniform Energy Factor of up to .97, a Navien NPE Series tankless water heater could save you a lot money on your bills. Learn more about our units: link to NPE A-series