Condensing fire tube combi-boilers
Navien NFC-H condensing fire tube combi-boilers, the ultimate space heating and DHW comfort package
More features, more benefits, more extras and more value... all in one package
Now the innovator in high efficiency condensing tankless water heaters and fire tube boilers puts it all together in one amazing combi-boiler.
Navien combi-boiler applications
Domestic hot water
(showers and faucets)
Finned tube baseboards
Cast iron baseboards
Radiant floor heating
high capacity fire tube
- AFUE 95.0% Energy Star certified
- Backed by one of the industry’s strongest warranty
— 5 years on heat exchangers for commercial
- Space saving design
- Can be cascaded with Navien NPE water heater for extraordinarily large demand
- Easy to use control panel
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
- Smart controls with LCD display, quick dial wheel and Setup Wizard
- Patented stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with non-metallic
- 15:1 DHW and up to 15:1 heating TDR
- Field convertible gas system (NG/LP)
up to 10,100 ft.
- Capable of cascading up to 15 NPE
tankless water heaters
- Capable of common venting up to 7 NPE tankless water heaters
- Built-in 3 zone pumps and 3 zone valves powered connections
- 2” PVC, CPVC, PP and SS venting material approved up to 65'
- 3” PVC, CPVC, PP and SS venting material approved up to 150'
- Built-in DHW control valves for added comfort
Lower energy bills, easier on the planet
Navien condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat that would be lost in non-condensing boilers. The result is a reduction in energy consumption, lower CO2 emissions and low exhaust temperatures allowing the use of less expensive venting materials such as Schedule 40 PVC.
The ultimate in energy efficiency
Navien condensing combi-boilers are Energy Star certified, providing an AFUE of 95.0%. These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units provide extra energy savings over a traditional floor standing boiler and storage tank.