Residential Condensing Boilers
Navien high efficiency condensing boilers provide whole house heating for small and large homes
Residential boilers from Navien save space and energy.
Find an Installer
The most advanced condensing fire tube boilers in the industry, and now with more heating capacity for any size home.
• Good for small & large homes
• Low noise
• Up to 15:1 turndown ratio
• Built-in capability for multiple zones
• Wi-Fi compatible
• Expandable via cascading technology
Lear More about the
Navien NHB boilers offer homeowners industry-leading turndown ratios, longer venting and cascading capabilities for greater installation flexibility, and easy-to-use integrated controls
- Good for small & large homes
- Low noise
- Up to 15:1 turndown ratio
- Built-in capability for multiple zones
- Cascade up to 16 units
Learn more about the
NAVIEN BOILERS FEATURES
A new energy-efficient take on an old-fashioned system
All Navien NHB and new NFB-H boilers have Navien’s advanced burner system. The industry’s largest turn down ratio means easier installation with multiple zones while maintaining high operational efficiencies.
- Much more energy-efficient than
old fashioned boiler systems
- The highest energy efficiency in the industry
— up to 95% AFUE
- Energy Star certified
- Backed by the industry’s strongest warranty
— 10 years on heat exchangers
- Easy to use control panel
- Longer lasting than traditional
floor standing boilers
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Improves resale value
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
- Takes up about 80% less space than
traditional floor standing boilers
NAVIEN BOILERS BENEFITS
Conventional Boilers Lose Heat
Condensing Boilers Retain It
Save space, energy and reduce greenhouse gasses with Navien high efficiency condensing boilers. Low exhaust gas temperatures allow for more cost-efficient venting, and low noise levels offer flexible installation options for any home.
Explore Navien Boilers Applications
Space saving design occupies 80% less space than a traditional floor standing boilers.
- Baseboard radiators
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Fan coils
Protect the Environment as You Heat Your Home
Navien primary condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat that would be lost in non-condensing boilers to reduce energy consumption and CO₂ emissions that keeps exhaust temperatures very low. So low that economical Schedule 40 PVC pipe can be used for venting in almost all applications.
Find an Installer