Navien NHB-H boilers offer homeowners industry-leading turndown ratios, longer venting and cascading capabilities for greater installation flexibility, and easy-to-use integrated controls
- Four sizes to meet a range of applications
- Up to 15:1 turndown ratio
- Zoning control built-in
- Cascade up to 16 units
Learn more about the
The NFB-H fire tube condensing boiler offers the same advantages of the NHB-H plus higher heating capacities.
• Four sizes to meet a range of applications
• Up to 15:1 turndown ratio
• Zoning control built-in
• Expandable via cascading technology
Lear More about the
NAVIEN BOILERS FEATURES
A new energy-efficient take on an old-fashioned system
All Navien new NHB-H and NFB-H boilers have Navien’s advanced burner system. The industry-leading turn down ratios maximize heating and energy efficiencies.
- More energy-efficient than
old fashioned boiler systems
- Highest efficiency — 95% AFUE
- Energy Star certified
- Backed by the industry’s strongest warranty — 15 years on heat exchangers
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
- Takes up about 80% less space than traditional floor standing boilers
- Easy to use control panel
NAVIEN BOILERS BENEFITS
Conventional Boilers Lose Heat
Condensing Boilers Retain It
Save space and energy while reducing greenhouse gasses with Navien high efficiency condensing boilers. Low exhaust gas temperatures allow for more cost-efficient venting, and flexible installation options for most homes.
Explore Navien Boilers Applications
Space saving design occupies up to 80% less space than a traditional floor standing boilers.
- Hydronic finned tube baseboard
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Hydronic fan coils
Protect the Environment as You Heat Your Home
Navien condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat that would be lost in non-condensing boilers to reduce energy consumption and CO₂ emissions and lowers exhaust temperatures.
Low exhaust temperatures allow the use of less expensive PVC vent piping.
Find an Installer