Navien, the leader in high-efficiency condensing technology, introduces the new NFC series stainless steel fire tube combi-boilers. This innovative product is available in two sizes, NFC-175 (175,000 BTU/H) and NFC-200 (199,900 BTU/H), with enough heating input for larger homes and continuous domestic hot water supply for up to three bathrooms. Best applications include retrofits and new installations in single-family homes, multi-family houses, and light commercial buildings.
The new Navien NFC combi-boiler package comes with a patented in-house designed and manufactured heat exchanger, Low Profile Burner for ease of service, advanced controls offering intuitive user navigation, an advanced built-in DHW module (pump, flat plate heat exchanger, 3-way valve, mixing valve, water adjustment valve and auto water fill valve), common venting capability up to 8 units (1 NFC and 7 NPEs), cascading capability up to 16 units (1 NFC and 15 NPEs), and built-in hardware to connect up to 3 zone pumps without a need for additional external controllers. Plus, each unit ships with 16 accessories including a NaviClean™ magnetic filter, an isolation valve kit and an NFC primary loop manifold for easier installation.
Other NFC combi-boiler features include:
· 5 modes of external domestic recirculation control built-in (Always on, Intelligent, Scheduling, HotButton, Aquastat)
· 95% AFUE for energy savings – Energy Star Most Efficient 2019
· 11:1 turndown ratio delivering wide operating range without cycling
· Low NOx < 20 ppm SCAQMD certification
· PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and stainless-steel venting materials up to 150 ft.
· Easy field convertibility from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP), conversion kit included
· High altitude approval for up to 10,100 ft.
· Modern space-saving design
· Easy access to all serviceable components
· Industry leading residential and commercial warranties